OMNI GROUP

(e-mail address removed)

419-380-8853

VISUAL C++/ CONTRACT/ IN

LOCATION: Indiana

START DATE: 5/ 3 / 04 or before.

DURATION: Rest of 04

RATE: 40hr 1099

1099=As a contractor you pay your own expenses.

Openings: 4 in May, two immediate.

We are currently searching for Visual C++ developers for an assignment

in Indiana. We are in need of people with traditional business applications

(inventory, HR, financial, etc) and not looking for software engineers.

This person must have good written and verbal communication skills.

The assignment will be some development, and strong coding. The people are
said to

be very nice.. Regional candidates will be given preference,

but all will be considered.

If interested and qualified, answer the five questions below. Email the
answers

to (e-mail address removed) WITH a resume.

1.. Commercial IS experience-----------------------yrs
2.. VISUAL C++ experience------------------------yrs
3.. Citizenship Status----------------------------------
4.. Availability-----------------------------------------
5.. Currently live in what state-----------------------

Kevin Goodsell

Tom Gugger wrote:
<snipped>

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.10

Question:
[5.10] Should I post job advertisements and/or resumes on comp.lang.c++?

Answer:
NO!!!

Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer
that is irresponsible and/or technically clueless — not the impression
you want to make! Instead post this sort of thing in one of the dozens
of *.jobs.* newsgroups that are designed for that purpose.

-Kevin

Claudio Puviani

Tom Gugger said:
[snip]

We are in need of people with traditional business
applications (inventory, HR, financial, etc) and not
looking for software engineers.

Translation: the client can only afford to pay amateurs. Do not apply if you
have marketable skills, an education, or professional work practices.

Claudio Puviani

Kelsey Bjarnason

[snips]

in Indiana. We are in need of people with traditional business applications
(inventory, HR, financial, etc) and not looking for software engineers.

*Not* looking for software engineers, but posting to this group? How...
weird. :)

Bob Hairgrove

OMNI GROUP
(e-mail address removed)
419-380-8853
VISUAL C++/ CONTRACT/ IN
This person must have good written and verbal communication skills.
The assignment will be some development, and strong coding.

Huh??

How is development not "coding"?
The people are said to be very nice..

That's nice ... but totally OT ...
Regional candidates will be given preference,
but all will be considered.

IOW ... don't waste your time.