C++/ CONTRACT/ NORTH EAST INDIANA

OMNI GROUP

(e-mail address removed)

419-537-9447

C++/ CONTRACT/ NORTH EAST INDIANA

We need four experienced contractors with solid experience in C++/UNIX

or Visual C++. Experience in algorithms is a plus. Experience in logistics
would

be considered a plus. The contract will probably be renewed as it is
ongoing.

This is the lake region of Indiana, a great place to spend a summer.
Working

conditions are said to be excellent. Any knowledge of Java or .Net is a
plus.

Contractor will be paid $40hr W2 or $44hr 1099. Contractor is responsible
for

his own expenses. If interested and qualified, answer the six questions
below.

Email answers WITH A RESUME to (e-mail address removed).

1.. Visual C++ ------------------------yrs
2.. C++/ Unix -------------------------yrs
3.. Java --------------------------------yrs
4.. .NET -------------------------------yrs
5.. Citizenship Status----------------

Phlip

OMNI said:
Contractor will be paid $40hr W2 or $44hr 1099. Contractor is responsible
for his own expenses.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Seriously, VC++ AND Unix C++ AND algorithms & networks & stuff...

My extensive experience with PHBs tells me what _that_ gig's gonna be like,
huh?