    (preferably in Italy, otherwise worlwide). Thanks,

    greetings,

    deltaquattro
    deltaquattro, Jan 16, 2007

  2. deltaquattro

    Tim Slattery Guest

    "deltaquattro" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'll work on an OOP code written in Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0, and I
    >would like to follow an introductory course on C++. My IT experience is
    >in Fortran 95 and (a bit of) C. Can you point me to some good course
    >(preferably in Italy, otherwise worlwide). Thanks,

    Look for the "Scribble" tutorial in the MSDN library.

    --
    Tim Slattery

    http://members.cox.net/slatteryt
    Tim Slattery, Jan 16, 2007

  3. deltaquattro

    red floyd Guest

    Tim Slattery wrote:
    > "deltaquattro" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I'll work on an OOP code written in Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0, and I
    >> would like to follow an introductory course on C++. My IT experience is
    >> in Fortran 95 and (a bit of) C. Can you point me to some good course
    >> (preferably in Italy, otherwise worlwide). Thanks,

    > Look for the "Scribble" tutorial in the MSDN library.

    Ugh! No! Learn Standard C++ first (see "Accelerated C++" by Koenig and
    Moo), and then if you *must*, learn MFC.

    It took me *years* to unlearn bad habits from MFC.
    red floyd, Jan 16, 2007
  4. deltaquattro

    blangela Guest

    Come to beautiful Vancouver and take the following 2 C++ courses
    offered at the British Columbia Institute of Technology (B.C.I.T.):

    http://www.bcit.ca/study/courses/comp2617

    http://www.bcit.ca/study/courses/comp2618

    Cheers,

    Bob