C++ courses

deltaquattro

Hi,

I'll work on an OOP code written in Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0, and I
would like to follow an introductory course on C++. My IT experience is
in Fortran 95 and (a bit of) C. Can you point me to some good course
(preferably in Italy, otherwise worlwide). Thanks,

greetings,

deltaquattro

Tim Slattery

deltaquattro said:
Hi,

I'll work on an OOP code written in Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0, and I
would like to follow an introductory course on C++. My IT experience is
in Fortran 95 and (a bit of) C. Can you point me to some good course
(preferably in Italy, otherwise worlwide). Thanks,

Look for the "Scribble" tutorial in the MSDN library.

--
Tim Slattery
(e-mail address removed)

red floyd

Tim said:
Look for the "Scribble" tutorial in the MSDN library.

Ugh! No! Learn Standard C++ first (see "Accelerated C++" by Koenig and
Moo), and then if you *must*, learn MFC.

It took me *years* to unlearn bad habits from MFC.