    could.

    Thx

    , Jul 5, 2008

  2. Rolf Magnus Guest

    wrote:

    > Hi
    > Does anyone here have a good recommendation for an open source crawler
    > that I could get my hands on?

    That depends on what "an open source crawler" is. However, your question is
    off-topic here, since this newsgroup deals with questions about the C++
    language itself. So if you have a specific problem with the language while
    implementing or compiling "open source crawler", this would be the right
    newsgroup.

    Rolf Magnus, Jul 5, 2008

  3. red floyd Guest

    wrote:
    [redacted]

    > I am definitely open to suggestions. Please suggest some names if you
    > could.

    Here's a suggestion -- ask where it's on topic.

    C++ as defined by ISO/IEC 14882:2003 doesn't discuss "crawlers"
    (whatever the heck they are). The very fact that your post said that
    Python-based is acceptable indicates that it's OT here.

    red floyd, Jul 5, 2008
  4. umen

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2008