C# Developer Role, NYC Finance

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by KevinMcGann@gmail.com, Aug 31, 2005.

  1. Guest

    1. IR Derivative Systems C# Developer

    The candidate should be a senior software developer with min of 2 years

    experience in C# programming. The etrade team is currently involved in
    a number of projects but the main focus for next year will be
    delivering increased trading automation . Working with the Bond
    Technology team, we aim to deliver automated pricing, quoting, trading
    and risk management tools, services and systems. The candidate will be
    expected to take an active role in the design, development, testing and

    delivery of the system, which are principally written in C#

    Required Skills: min 2 years commercial experience developing C#
    (Windows Forms) GUIs firm understanding of the .Net framework and a
    good working knowledge of the .Net SDK and API Familiarity with GUI
    design patterns and data binding techniques Understanding of .Net data
    structures esp. those used in ADO.Net (e.g. DataSet, DataTable,
    DataView) Multithreaded code development experience esp. with regard to

    UI programming
    Pluses: Familiarity with vendor products (e.g. Syncfusion,
    Infragistics) esp with regards to grids Familiarity with building
    distributed systems using SOAP/ XML messaging and pub/ sub middleware
    Familiarity with Visual C++ and the Windows API
    Contact Kevin M McGann
    212 624 9187
    kmcgann @ cpi-search.com
    , Aug 31, 2005

  2. dude - stop spamming our newsgroup!!!!

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    ASP.NET MVP
    Microsoft Regional Director

    John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\), Aug 31, 2005