    Hi,
    I have finished several algorithm implementation projects in C in two smallcompanies. There is no strict project management rules in these projects. I was asked by a manager in a phone interview. The questions were how you finish a project from the specification stage to task partition, programming, debug, test etc. It makes me considering how to get that kind of information in my practical work now. What book, on-line tutorial have that information?

    Thanks,
    fl, Mar 18, 2013

  2. fl

    Öö Tiib Guest

    On Monday, 18 March 2013 02:47:19 UTC+2, fl wrote:
    > I have finished several algorithm implementation projects in C in two small companies. There is no strict project management rules in these projects.. I was asked by a manager in a phone interview. The questions were how youfinish a project from the specification stage to task partition, programming, debug, test etc. It makes me considering how to get that kind of information in my practical work now. What book, on-line tutorial have that information?

    There are no special software development process for C programming language
    that is very different from other programming languages. Fred Brooks wrote
    a good book about it ages ago "The Mythical Man-Month".
    Perhaps start from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_development_process
    There you find plenty of smart sentences what to say to interviewers.
    Öö Tiib, Mar 18, 2013