    and tutorial/ materials a good one.

    C 45 books - i collected
    http://more-c.blogspot.com

    consultant, May 2, 2007

  2. thanks. :)

    weldan jamili, May 2, 2007

  3. consultant said:

    > here is some free books regarding c programming

    Duly reported to Prentice Hall.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

    Richard Heathfield, May 3, 2007
  4. consultant

    Guest

    On May 3, 1:36 am, consultant <> wrote:
    > here is some free books regarding c programming
    > you members should suggest some other good c programming ebooks
    > resource avaliable in web. we can make this free c programming ebook
    > and tutorial/ materials a good one.

    < -- URL snipped -- >

    Whoa.. you even claim that it's your effort..
    Perhaps not many on c.l.c would mind if you hosted a pirated copy of
    Schildt. That would be an automatic punishment to those who read
    pirated books :)

    , May 3, 2007