C# Error in a .cs

Discussion in '.NET' started by Auku, Aug 24, 2010.

  1. Auku

    Auku

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    I am getting a few errors that seem to confused me.

    Can anyone help me out a bit? I new to C#.

    Code:
    using System;
    using System.Runtime.CompilerServices;
    using System.Runtime.InteropServices;

    internal class _PrivateImplementationDetails
        {

        internal static int $$method0x6000095-1;
        internal static StaticArrayInitTypeSize=32 $$method0x60000ff-1;
        internal static StaticArrayInitTypeSize2=256 $$method0x60000ff-2;
        internal static StaticArrayInitTypeSize3=16 $$method0x60000ff-3;
        internal static int $$method0x60000ff-4
        internal static int $$method0x60000ff-5;

        [StructLayout(LayoutKind.Explicit, Size=0x10, Pack=1)]
        private struct StaticArrayInitTypeSize=16

        [StructLayout(LayoutKind.Explicit, Size=0x100, Pack=1)]
        private struct StaticArrayInitTypeSize2=256

        [StructLayout(LayoutKind.Explicit, Size=0x20, Pack=1)]
        private struct StaticArrayInitTypeSize3=32
    Unexpected character '$'

    How can I remove this? What is the problem with the "$"? How can I fix this?

    "Invalid token '=/-/$' in class, struct, or interface member declaration"

    Not sure why I get this error, but I don't know how to fix it. Google didn't help. :neutral:

    { expected

    I added a "{" where this error shows, but then I get the "Invalid token" error as before.

    Can anyone help me? Thanks. :) :D

    Auku, Aug 24, 2010

  2. Auku

    Auku

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    I did some editing, and got the errors fixed. :)

    Auku, Aug 24, 2010