C++ Exercises

Wous Mant

Hello,
I am a student in an university and studying C++.Final exams are
coming.I'd like to solve as much exercises as possible.I'd like you to
test myself with different kind of exercises.Do you know any website
where there are exercises with solutions so I can try to solve them
and can look at the solutions when I'm stucked.I'd like to get
exercises about;
Strings
Arrays
Pointers
Dynamic Memory Allocation
Classes
Inheritance
Exception Handling

Or if you have some can you please send them to
(e-mail address removed)

Thank you in advance

rossum

Hello,
I am a student in an university and studying C++.Final exams are
coming.I'd like to solve as much exercises as possible.I'd like you to
test myself with different kind of exercises.Do you know any website
where there are exercises with solutions so I can try to solve them
and can look at the solutions when I'm stucked.I'd like to get
exercises about;
Strings
Arrays
Pointers
Dynamic Memory Allocation
Classes
Inheritance
Exception Handling

Or if you have some can you please send them to
(e-mail address removed)

Thank you in advance

Try these:

http://www.christs.cam.ac.uk/bio/problems.html

http://www.nist.gov/dads/

http://acm.uva.es/problemset/

All from the FAQ:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/newbie.html#faq-29.2

rossum

Wous Mant

Probably you missunderstood me.I am looking for questions like we get
in the exam.So by solving them,I can be prepared.Every help and link
is appriciated.
Thank you

Alf P. Steinbach

* (e-mail address removed) (Wous Mant) schriebt:
Probably you missunderstood me.I am looking for questions like we get
in the exam.So by solving them,I can be prepared.Every help and link
is appriciated.

1) The FAQ is a good place to start.
2) Your lecturer should ideally be a good person to ask.
3) Google and other search engines are your friends.

Presumably you have text-book, which one is that?

If it is a good one, try to do the exercises in the book.

Hth.

- Alf

osmium

Wous said:
Probably you missunderstood me.I am looking for questions like we get
in the exam.So by solving them,I can be prepared.Every help and link
is appriciated.

Usenet is a lossy medium, that is, we don't all get all the messages. When
you respond without attribution, as you did here, it makes it very hard to
help. As I see this complete thread you asked a question and got what looks
to me like one reasonable answer and another answer which presumes you are
too <something> to look at your text book. You must post a *complete*
thought to get non-insulting help. You may get insulted anyway, that's the
nature of the beast.

Karl Heinz Buchegger

Wous said:
Probably you missunderstood me.I am looking for questions like we get
in the exam.So by solving them,I can be prepared.Every help and link
is appriciated.
Thank you

rossum has posted a number of links.
Among them is
http://acm.uva.es/problemset/

I just took a look at it. If you can solve them
you don't have to worry about your exam.

Dave Townsend

Take a look at the Bjarne Stroustrup's C++ book, I think
there's actually a C++ Answer book which has solutions
to the exercises.

Pmb

Dave Townsend said:
Take a look at the Bjarne Stroustrup's C++ book, I think
there's actually a C++ Answer book which has solutions
to the exercises.

I have Deitel's text "C++; How to Program" and I find it to be an excellent
text. I got the package deal where it comes with some software, but that may
be the only way it comes (someone gave it to me). It has answers to review
exercises and it has the source code to some of the programming exercises.

Pmb