.c++ file

v0id

I'm totally new to c++ and I don't know how to open a .c++ file.

Pick up your favorite editor, and see what's inside.
Usually, C++ source files has an extension such as "cpp", "cxx", "cc",
etc.

Victor Bazarov

I mean: how to run your c++ program?

You need to compile it. The compilation will result in a runable
(executable) file, eventually. As to how precisely to do that,
what commands to issue, you need to find out from the documentation
for your compiler.

James Kanze

You need to compile it. The compilation will result in a runable
(executable) file, eventually. As to how precisely to do that,
what commands to issue, you need to find out from the documentation
for your compiler.

Or system. Normally, the compiler is through once it's
generated the executable. On most systems, it's sufficient to
enter the name of the generated program on the command line, at
least if the compiler has generated it in the current directory
(the default for all compilers I know), and the current
directory is in your path. (How to ensure that the current
directory is in your path depends on the system.)