C Foundations at Omniversity of Manchester

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Natalie Whittaker, Mar 7, 2012.

  1. Dear,

    I'm Kaija-Luisa, Omniversity coordinator at MadLab. MadLab is a not-
    for-profit community space for the tech, digital and creatives based
    in the Northern Quarter in Manchester.  We run professional training
    courses, Omniversity of Manchester.

    I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but there is an up-coming
    course that you might be interested in. Here is a bit more
    information:

    C Foundations

    C is used to implement popular scripting languages and their packages,
    cross-platform libraries, embedded systems, and OS kernels.
    Programmers will benefit if you have an interest in:
    â–ª Boosting the performance of scripting language packages
    â–ª Developing and using cross-platform libraries for your own or
    existing projects
    â–ª Implementing embedded systems
    â–ª Understanding or contributing to open-source operating systems, or
    â–ª A wish to learn, or brush up on, one of the most widely used
    programming languages

    I would be happy to send you more information if you think you might
    be interested. We also run several other courses which you can find
    from our website: .
    Kind regards,
    Kaija-Luisa /Omniversity coordinator
    Natalie Whittaker, Mar 7, 2012