    Ang Guest

    Is it possible to get the checkbox and radio button values from excel by
    c#? Thanks.

    Ang, Feb 21, 2008

  2. "Ang" <> wrote in message
    news:e4c$...

    > Is it possible to get the checkbox and radio button values from excel by
    > c#? Thanks.

    Please provide more details of what you mean...

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], Feb 21, 2008

  3. Ang

    Ang Guest

    I wanna use c# to extract excel's values from cell, but it seems cannot
    put the combobox and radio box into the cell. So what can I do to let C#
    extract those box's value (checked or not)? Many thanks.

    Ang, Feb 22, 2008

    http://www.aspose.com/products/Aspose.cells/

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], Feb 22, 2008
  5. Ang

    Ang Guest

    That means there's no other solution expect purchase this product? Or
    even cannot pass vba results (seems vba can collect the checkbox
    results) to c#?

    Ang, Feb 22, 2008
  6. "Ang" <> wrote in message

    > That means there's no other solution expect purchase this product?

    Not if you intend to do it in ASP.NET...

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], Feb 22, 2008