C++ Gui Application on both OS X and WinXP

bg_ie

Hi,

I work mainly with C# and Python and would like to refresh my C++
skills once again. I've recently bought an iMac and work with both Os
X and WinXP on it.

I'd like to develop a C++ audio and midi application which will work
well on both platforms. Could you guys recommend perhaps a GUI library
that would work well for my circumstances?

Thanks for your help,

Barry.

Zeppe

Hi,

I work mainly with C# and Python and would like to refresh my C++
skills once again. I've recently bought an iMac and work with both Os
X and WinXP on it.

I'd like to develop a C++ audio and midi application which will work
well on both platforms. Could you guys recommend perhaps a GUI library
that would work well for my circumstances?

you are OT, but check out Qt. It's a very good library to write code
that is portable under windows, mac os x, and linux as well.

Regards,

Zeppe

alan.rogers

Hi,

I work mainly with C# and Python and would like to refresh my C++
skills once again. I've recently bought an iMac and work with both Os
X and WinXP on it.

I'd like to develop a C++ audio and midi application which will work
well on both platforms. Could you guys recommend perhaps a GUI library
that would work well for my circumstances?

Thanks for your help,

Barry.

If you want native OS widget support in your app, try wxWidgets (also
runs on linux, mac os x, and windows).

cheers,
Alan