    Thank for your precious time Gentlemans and Ladies.

    Thomas.
    , Mar 7, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > What's that mean : "Low Level Verification of ASIC Soc"?. The SoC

    Depending on exactly how low level and how strict they mean "verify",
    this could mean anything from a hand-waving narrative on why your program
    can not fail to produce the right result to voluminous output from
    a state-transition analysis of the whole hw/sw system you're meant to build.

    > should be tested on development board containing FPGA, CPU and so. In
    > this cas how would you proceed using C programming?.

    To get Irish on you, do you have a cross-developmen platform?

    >Do one need to be proficient in C prog or just fonctional C will do?.

    Maybe something called "assembler" or even "machine language" might be needed.
    I've seen all of these in industrial environments and also student assignments. :)

    > Thank for your precious time Gentlemans and Ladies.
    > Thomas.

    My bill is in the mail.
    russell kym horsell, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Thad Smith Guest

    wrote:

    > What's that mean : "Low Level Verification of ASIC Soc"?. The SoC
    > should be tested on development board containing FPGA, CPU and so. In
    > this cas how would you proceed using C programming?.

    This message is off-topic in this newsgroup. You might try
    comp.arch.embedded.

    <OT>If I had this problem, I would get the full requirements before
    starting to program, regardless of language.</OT>

    --
    Thad
    Thad Smith, Mar 7, 2006
  4. Jaideep Guest

    wrote:
    > The SoC
    > should be tested on development board containing FPGA, CPU and so. In
    > this cas how would you proceed using C programming?. Do one need to be
    > proficient in C prog or just fonctional C will do?.
    >
    > Thank for your precious time Gentlemans and Ladies.
    >
    > Thomas.

    You will need a cross-compiler like ' impulse C '.Read book
    'Practical FPGA Programming in C' by David Pellerin
    Jaideep, Mar 7, 2006