C/Hardware Verification

thomas.b36

Hi all,

What's that mean : "Low Level Verification of ASIC Soc"?. The SoC
should be tested on development board containing FPGA, CPU and so. In
this cas how would you proceed using C programming?. Do one need to be
proficient in C prog or just fonctional C will do?.

Thank for your precious time Gentlemans and Ladies.

Thomas.

russell kym horsell

Hi all,
What's that mean : "Low Level Verification of ASIC Soc"?. The SoC

Depending on exactly how low level and how strict they mean "verify",
this could mean anything from a hand-waving narrative on why your program
can not fail to produce the right result to voluminous output from
a state-transition analysis of the whole hw/sw system you're meant to build.
should be tested on development board containing FPGA, CPU and so. In
this cas how would you proceed using C programming?.

To get Irish on you, do you have a cross-developmen platform?
Do one need to be proficient in C prog or just fonctional C will do?.

Maybe something called "assembler" or even "machine language" might be needed.
I've seen all of these in industrial environments and also student assignments. :)
Thank for your precious time Gentlemans and Ladies.
Thomas.

My bill is in the mail.

Thad Smith

What's that mean : "Low Level Verification of ASIC Soc"?. The SoC
should be tested on development board containing FPGA, CPU and so. In
this cas how would you proceed using C programming?.

This message is off-topic in this newsgroup. You might try
comp.arch.embedded.

<OT>If I had this problem, I would get the full requirements before
starting to program, regardless of language.</OT>

Jaideep

The SoC
should be tested on development board containing FPGA, CPU and so. In
this cas how would you proceed using C programming?. Do one need to be
proficient in C prog or just fonctional C will do?.

Thank for your precious time Gentlemans and Ladies.

Thomas.

You will need a cross-compiler like ' impulse C '.Read book
'Practical FPGA Programming in C' by David Pellerin