C++ HTTP server wanted

Aaron Gray

I am looking for an Open Source C++ HTTP server; possibly simular or modeled
on Tomcat.

Ideally cross platform, Linux and Windows.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron

Phlip

Aaron said:
I am looking for an Open Source C++ HTTP server;

Google Eddies Wiki; it has a C (at least) HTTP server.
possibly simular or modeled on Tomcat.

For the love of G-d, why?
Ideally cross platform, Linux and Windows.

It would be hard for a small server not to be portable.

The most-used high-end server is of course Apache. Writing modules in C++
for it should be trivial.

What is your actual problem? you need a GUI for an embedded appliance, or
something?

Aaron Gray

What is your actual problem? you need a GUI for an embedded appliance, or
something?

I need a small embedded webserver for an application I intend to program in
C++.

Looks like I will have to create one from scratch.

Aaron