    Ideally cross platform, Linux and Windows.

    Many thanks in advance,

    Aaron
    Aaron Gray, Mar 29, 2006

  2. Aaron Gray

    Phlip Guest

    Aaron Gray wrote:

    >I am looking for an Open Source C++ HTTP server;

    Google Eddies Wiki; it has a C (at least) HTTP server.

    > possibly simular or modeled on Tomcat.

    For the love of G-d, why?

    > Ideally cross platform, Linux and Windows.

    It would be hard for a small server not to be portable.

    The most-used high-end server is of course Apache. Writing modules in C++
    for it should be trivial.

    What is your actual problem? you need a GUI for an embedded appliance, or
    something?

    --
    Phlip
    Phlip, Mar 29, 2006

  3. Aaron Gray

    LuB Guest

    http://www.lighttpd.net/
    LuB, Mar 29, 2006
  4. Aaron Gray

    Aaron Gray Guest

    > >I am looking for an Open Source C++ HTTP server; possibly simular
    >> or modeled on Tomcat.
    >>
    >> Ideally cross platform, Linux and Windows.

    > http://www.lighttpd.net/

    Thats C not C++.

    Aaron
    Aaron Gray, Mar 29, 2006
  5. Aaron Gray

    Aaron Gray Guest

    > What is your actual problem? you need a GUI for an embedded appliance, or
    > something?

    I need a small embedded webserver for an application I intend to program in
    C++.

    Looks like I will have to create one from scratch.

    Aaron
    Aaron Gray, Mar 29, 2006