    | E-mail: |
    | Interested in Computational Electrochemistry? |
    | Visit my web site: http://www.cyf-kr.edu.pl/~nbbienia |
    Leslaw Bieniasz, Jun 27, 2006

  2. Leslaw Bieniasz

    mlimber Guest

    Leslaw Bieniasz wrote:
    > Can anybody point me to the examples of C++ implementation
    > of things like finite-difference grids, grid nodes, grid discretisations,
    > etc., in the context of the solving of BVPs for ODEs and IBVPs for
    > PDEs? I'd like to have some overview of the existing OOP design
    > approaches in this area (especially for finite-differences).

    See this FAQ for some possible links:

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/class-libraries.html#faq-37.9

    You might also try in newsgroup dedicated to your application domain.
    Here we discuss the C++ language proper, not arbitrary applications of
    it (see
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9).

    Cheers! --M
    mlimber, Jun 27, 2006

    www.google.com.

    > L.B.

    Add two dashes on a separate line just before your credentials so that
    our news readers could recognize it as noise and cut it away at quoting,
    like so:

    Victor Bazarov, Jun 27, 2006
  4. Leslaw Bieniasz

    chandu Guest

    > Can anybody point me to the examples of C++ implementation
    > of things like finite-difference grids, grid nodes, grid discretisations,
    > etc., in the context of the solving of BVPs for ODEs and IBVPs for
    > PDEs? I'd like to have some overview of the existing OOP design
    > approaches in this area (especially for finite-differences).

    Hi,
    Please check the following links:

    http://www.oonumerics.org/oon/
    http://osl.iu.edu/research/itl/
    http://osl.iu.edu/research/mtl/

    Regards
    Chandu
    chandu, Jun 27, 2006
  5. Leslaw Bieniasz wrote:

    > Can anybody point me to the examples of C++ implementation
    > of things like finite-difference grids, grid nodes, grid discretisations,
    > etc., in the context of the solving of BVPs for ODEs and IBVPs for
    > PDEs? I'd like to have some overview of the existing OOP design
    > approaches in this area (especially for finite-differences).

    Have you tried The Object-Oriented Numerics Page:

    http://www.oonumerics.org/oon/

    E. Robert Tisdale, Jul 3, 2006