c:import of secured pages?

jpd

I am looking for a simple JSTL way to import external web pages that
are secured. It seems to me that there should be something like

<c:import url="http://www.bla.com" uid="bob" password="*****" />.

However, I find no references on this...any ideas how this is normally
done?

Just as an aside, in playing with this project I see I can import a
page from an external site and apply my own styles to all its tag
attributes (classes and ids etc.). That is pretty neat!

Thanks in advance.
JD