C In Your Brain Quick answer

oorga.power

Our 90 % percent work based on our mind.
all the successful person of this world won from mind. C Langugae is
great language, it needs logics. Logics can only give your logical
part of brain, just awake to it. to know more--
mail to me at (e-mail address removed)
You can be Albert Eynsteen, Pablo Picso, Henri Ford . your have the
same power they were had, you can awake to your mind through
meditation.
http:\\oorga.tripod.com
You can discover new values,new worlds, new power through meditation.
We can solve our every problem through meditation, however it is
amazing or laughful in listening but this is ture.
as we know our brain works only 5% . so think if you use 50% of our
mind you can imagine what you can do. This is not a joke.
success is based on our work and working style. This is important how
we complete our porgrame more effectivly.
How just visit to this website
http:\\oorga.tripod.com

Mark McIntyre

You can be Albert Eynsteen, Pablo Picso, Henri Ford .

Thats worth a requote just for amusement purposes...
--
Mark McIntyre

--Brian Kernighan

Kenneth Brody

Mark said:
Thats worth a requote just for amusement purposes...

That reminds me of an episode of M*A*S*H, where Radar is taking a
writing course by mail. There's something about the school being
run by "Hemingway, Steinbeck, and [someone else]", and Colonel
Potter reads the fine print, which includes the first names of
the people listed in the larger print.