    Regards
    HR Manager,
    http://interviewquestions.awardspace.com/
    JS Smith, Dec 26, 2006

  2. JS Smith

    Earl Purple Guest

    JS Smith wrote:
    > Hello Dears
    >
    > We have collected Questions and answers for interviews after a long
    > effort and you study these questions and its answers freely our
    > website. If you have any query regarding to interview you contacts with
    > us we have reply your problem as soon as possible. I am very Thank full
    > to you.
    > http://interviewquestions.awardspace.com/
    > These question will help you when you going to interview in any
    > organization.
    >
    > Regards
    > HR Manager,
    > http://interviewquestions.awardspace.com/

    This is possibly off-topic here unless it is particularly a list of
    common questions and answers about the C++ language that might be asked
    at an interview. As it was I got "You are not authorized to view this
    page" so I have no idea if the content was in any way C++ related.
    Earl Purple, Dec 27, 2006

  3. JS Smith

    Frankie Guest

    Nothing here at all mate... It's a dead link
    Frankie, Dec 27, 2006