C++ Interviews Questions

JS Smith

Hello Dears

We have collected Questions and answers for interviews after a long
effort and you study these questions and its answers freely our
website. If you have any query regarding to interview you contacts with
us we have reply your problem as soon as possible. I am very Thank full
to you.
http://interviewquestions.awardspace.com/
These question will help you when you going to interview in any
organization.

Regards
HR Manager,
http://interviewquestions.awardspace.com/

Earl Purple

JS said:
Hello Dears

We have collected Questions and answers for interviews after a long
effort and you study these questions and its answers freely our
website. If you have any query regarding to interview you contacts with
us we have reply your problem as soon as possible. I am very Thank full
to you.
http://interviewquestions.awardspace.com/
These question will help you when you going to interview in any
organization.

Regards
HR Manager,
http://interviewquestions.awardspace.com/

This is possibly off-topic here unless it is particularly a list of
common questions and answers about the C++ language that might be asked
at an interview. As it was I got "You are not authorized to view this
page" so I have no idea if the content was in any way C++ related.