C++ Land's Map

Discussion in 'C++' started by Marcelo De Brito, Jun 4, 2009.

  1. Marcelo De Brito, Jun 4, 2009

  2. Marcelo De Brito

    Phlip Guest

    Marcelo De Brito wrote:

    > See it here: http://is.gd/O5zZ

    Out-fucking-standing! Past the Tower of Bjarne and the Castle of Alex
    Alexandresc- that guy, lies the pastoral villages of Boost, while out to sea are
    the roving bands of WTL and ACE...

    There's a correct pun in every square centimeter, folks!
    Phlip, Jun 5, 2009

  3. Marcelo De Brito

    Phlip Guest

    > Marcelo De Brito wrote:
    >
    >> See it here: http://is.gd/O5zZ

    > Out-fucking-standing! Past the Tower of Bjarne and the Castle of Alex
    > Alexandresc- that guy, lies the pastoral villages of Boost, while out to
    > sea are the roving bands of WTL and ACE...

    Cory D. seems to agree with me:

    http://www.boingboing.net/2009/06/04/dd-style-map-of-c.html

    (Maybe it was a slow anti-news day?;)
    Phlip, Jun 5, 2009
  4. Marcelo De Brito wrote:

    > See it here: http://is.gd/O5zZ

    Excellent! What do the labels on the compass rose mean?

    Martin

    --
    Quidquid latine scriptum est, altum videtur.
    Martin Eisenberg, Jun 6, 2009
  5. Marcelo De Brito

    Jorgen Grahn Guest

    On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 16:54:58 -0700, Phlip <> wrote:
    > Marcelo De Brito wrote:
    >
    >> See it here: http://is.gd/O5zZ

    > Out-fucking-standing! Past the Tower of Bjarne and the Castle of Alex
    > Alexandresc- that guy, lies the pastoral villages of Boost, while out to sea are
    > the roving bands of WTL and ACE...
    >
    > There's a correct pun in every square centimeter, folks!

    I don't know ... I found it quite unfunny, and incorrect. "Multiple
    inheritance forest" dominates the landscape ... when was the last time
    you used *that*?

    Maybe it's a very old map and the forest has been logged since then.

    /Jorgen

    Jorgen Grahn, Jun 14, 2009