    linked list). It would be great if the performance of algorithms where
    high.

    Regards Morten.
    Morten, May 7, 2008

  2. On 7 May 2008 at 9:18, Morten wrote:
    > Is there anybody who knows a C (not c++) library containing
    > implementations of associative containers (stack, queue, hash table,
    > linked list). It would be great if the performance of algorithms where
    > high.

    libhx is one. I guess most C programmers roll their own at the start of
    their careers, and then use their "personal library" forevermore.
    Antoninus Twink, May 7, 2008

  3. Check with glib http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/2.16/glib.html .
    This is a general purpose portable library. This may be helpful to you
    not only for the DS you are looking for but also for other purposes/
    constructs.

    Kiran

    Kiran Kumar Mukkamala, May 7, 2008
  4. Morten

    viza Guest

    On May 7, 10:18 am, Morten <> wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > Is there anybody who knows a C (not c++) library containing
    > implementations of associative containers (stack, queue, hash table,
    > linked list). It would be great if the performance of algorithms where
    > high.
    >
    > Regards Morten.

    Glib:

    http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/stable/glib-data-types.html