    This would be really useful for ASP.NET web applications.

    Thanks,
    Miguel
    shapper, Aug 18, 2008

  2. shapper

    George Guest

    "shapper" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone knows any C# Library to Combine and Minify CSS and
    > Javascript files?
    >
    > I was able to find a few Rails and Java tools but no .NET tool.
    > This would be really useful for ASP.NET web applications.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Miguel

    the one i am using for javascript is http://dean.edwards.name/packer/
    it's an online tool
    PS: down there you will see it's available as .NET ....

    George
    George, Aug 18, 2008

  3. To combine JS you can use asp's ScriptManager <compositescripts> section.

    To combine & minify CSS i've used StyleManager in the past - gstylemanager.com. it's really easy to integrate, worked well for me.

    Best of luck.

    andrew lundgren, Dec 15, 2010
  4. shapper

    parrot45

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    combine and minify CSS and JavaScript package

    A very easy to use package is CombineAndMinify. Combines and minifies CSS and JS. You just add a dll and do some configuration in your web.config.

    Google "combineandminify package" and you'll find it.
    parrot45, Feb 15, 2011