C++ Meetup (virtual or real life)

GarbageGigo

Hi guys,

I am looking for other people interested in developing applications in
C++ for windows. I am new to STL and I am trying to learn. I am also
trying to learn VC++ but I don't know why it is so hard to understand.
I tried installing the express VC++ edition but it didn't work. Didn't
have the required header files (windows.h), can you believe that?

I am looking for people like me who are interested in C++ and would
like to receive/give help. I am open to meeting in real life or
meeting online to maybe collaborate on projects??

Let me know what you think.

Regards,
GarbageGigo

Noah Roberts

GarbageGigo said:
Hi guys,

I am looking for other people interested in developing applications in
C++ for windows. I am new to STL and I am trying to learn. I am also
trying to learn VC++ but I don't know why it is so hard to understand.
I tried installing the express VC++ edition but it didn't work. Didn't
have the required header files (windows.h), can you believe that?

You need to install the SDK.
I am looking for people like me who are interested in C++ and would
like to receive/give help. I am open to meeting in real life or
meeting online to maybe collaborate on projects??

Check online for your local C++ user group.

GarbageGigo

I searched everywhere for C++ groups in Boston but couldn't find any.

If anyone knows of one please let me know.

Thanks