== C#.Net developer required in Manchester - NH : FTE/Direct Hire or Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by gitproinc@yahoo.com, Aug 11, 2006.

  1. Guest

    == C#.Net developer required in Manchester - NH : FTE/Direct Hire or
    Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm

    The job requirement includes:

    C#.Net developer required in Manchester - NH

    Duration: FTE/Direct Hire or Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm
    Location: Manchester, NH

    *** IN_PERSON interview required*****

    * design and develop robust, high level web applications using C#,
    ASP.Net and SQL Server.
    * Ability to handle UI, middleware and backend application development
    and de-bugging of applicaitons
    * quality control of application developed
    * responsible for coordination of application development with on-site
    and off-site development team
    * Business Liaison with vendors and stake holders

    Required Skills: C#, ASP.Net, Webservices, SOA, Oracle/SQL Server
    Experience: 4-6 years.

    Thanks

    Sree
    GITPRO INC.
    Cell : (901) 339-9838
    Fax : (413) 725-3576
    , Aug 11, 2006

  2. Phlip Guest

    gitproinc wrote:

    > == C#.Net developer required in Manchester - NH : FTE/Direct Hire or
    > Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm

    Among C#'s other irritations...

    ....is the bookstores tend to mix C, C++, and C# all up together on the same
    shelf. Bleah!

    --
    Phlip
    Phlip, Aug 11, 2006

  3. > [...]

    This is off-topic.
    Victor Bazarov, Aug 11, 2006
  4. Re: == C#.Net developer required in Manchester - NH : FTE/DirectHire or Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm

    writes:
    > == C#.Net developer required in Manchester - NH : FTE/Direct Hire or
    > Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm

    This would be off-topic even if you were looking for a C or C++
    developer rather than C#.Net developer.

    There are dozens of newsgroups with "jobs" in their names. Find one,
    and stop posting job ads here.

    Keith Thompson, Aug 11, 2006
  5. In article <>,
    <> wrote:

    >GITPRO INC.

    Is that a real name?

    -- Richard
    Richard Tobin, Aug 11, 2006
  6. Richard Bos Guest

    "Phlip" <> wrote:

    > gitproinc wrote:
    >
    > > == C#.Net developer required in Manchester - NH : FTE/Direct Hire or
    > > Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm

    > Among C#'s other irritations...
    >
    > ...is the bookstores tend to mix C, C++, and C# all up together on the same
    > shelf. Bleah!

    I recommend a real bookshop. Start with Foyle's and work your way up.

    Richard
    Richard Bos, Aug 21, 2006