C net oriented

5

|>5y

I'm searching a c\c++ tutorial about the programmation of the net
if anyone knows please answer me

osmium

Chris Hills said:
C or C++?

Most people would understand that question to mean that he would accept
either C or C++ information. I suggest you post the information you had in
mind, I am quite sure the OP can use it, regardless of the language.

The virgule is commonly used in the English language to have the meaning
"either or or" where the or is the inclusive OR.

Chris Hills

osmium said:
Most people would understand that question to mean that he would accept
either C or C++ information. I suggest you post the information you had in
mind, I am quite sure the OP can use it, regardless of the language.

The virgule is commonly used in the English language to have the meaning
"either or or" where the or is the inclusive OR.

You made an assumption which is probably incorrect.
You also missed the point i was making.