C#/.NET/SQL SERVER SOFTWARE ENGINEERS

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by KevinV, Aug 16, 2007.

  1. KevinV

    KevinV Guest

    I am a recruiter for a company called Strategic Resources. I have
    several positions with a HealthCare client in the Madison, WI area.
    The salary is negotiable but they are targeting a rate of between
    60-80K

    Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
    EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science,
    Engineering or Application Specific field.

    EXPERIENCE: 2 - 4 or more years in a professional software or
    application specific engineering.
    · 2+ years of hands-on experience with C# and the .NET framework.
    · Experience with .NET communication technology (Remoting, WCF, WSE,
    or sockets), n-tier applications, and C# 2.0 / 3.0
    · Ability to work collaboratively and productively across global
    locations and cultures.
    · Good written and oral communication skills.
    · Enthusiasm and the ability to self motivate.
    · Ability to dissect problems and projects into manageable tasks.
    · Good group interaction skills.

    All qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply.

    KevinV, Aug 16, 2007