C#/.NET/SQL SERVER SOFTWARE ENGINEERS

KevinV

I am a recruiter for a company called Strategic Resources. I have
several positions with a HealthCare client in the Madison, WI area.
The salary is negotiable but they are targeting a rate of between
60-80K

Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science,
Engineering or Application Specific field.

EXPERIENCE: 2 - 4 or more years in a professional software or
application specific engineering.
· 2+ years of hands-on experience with C# and the .NET framework.
· Experience with .NET communication technology (Remoting, WCF, WSE,
or sockets), n-tier applications, and C# 2.0 / 3.0
· Ability to work collaboratively and productively across global
locations and cultures.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Enthusiasm and the ability to self motivate.
· Ability to dissect problems and projects into manageable tasks.
· Good group interaction skills.

All qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply.