C# newsgroup

Kemal Enver

Hi,

Sorry that this is off topic but I was wondering whether anybody knew of a
c# newsgroup?

Thanks

Kemal Enver
(e-mail address removed)

Mike Wahler

Kemal Enver said:
Hi,

Sorry that this is off topic but I was wondering whether anybody knew of a
c# newsgroup?

My news server offers:

microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp

Microsoft's public news server, msnews.microsoft.com
also has many more newsgroups about 'dotnet' products
and technologies.

You can locate newsgroups by visiting www.groups.google.com
and/or www.usenet.org

HTH,