    --
    John D Allen. CEO & President.
    Leveridge Systems INC.
    Leveridge Systems INC, Jan 28, 2004

  2. "Leveridge Systems INC" <> wrote...

    > We're in desperate need of contract help for c++/ linux or Unix based
    > talent. [...]

    ....and apparently no clue about Netiquette. A hint: this is off-topic.
    Please post this to misc.jobs.offered.
    Victor Bazarov, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Leveridge Systems INC

    David Harmon Guest

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:22:55 GMT in comp.lang.c++, "Victor Bazarov"
    <> was alleged to have written:
    >"Leveridge Systems INC" <> wrote...
    >>
    >> We're in desperate need of contract help for c++/ linux or Unix based
    >> talent. [...]

    >...and apparently no clue about Netiquette. A hint: this is off-topic.
    >Please post this to misc.jobs.offered.

    Not only clueless, but seriously clue-immune for years.
    Notorious spammer of comp.lang.c++.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=comp.lang.c++&as_uauthors=leveridge

    Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer
    that is either technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsible, or
    both. In any case, a company you do not want to work with! There are
    dozens of *.jobs.* newsgroups where they belong. By posting in this
    manner you declare to the entire world that you just do not care enough
    or respect the users of comp.lang.c++ enough to follow ordinary
    courtesy.

    See the article titled "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first."
    posted semiweekly in this newsgroup or at:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    See the topic "[5.8] Which newsgroup should I post my questions?"
    in Marshall Cline's C++ FAQ. You can get the FAQ at:
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    (Posted and emailed.)
    David Harmon, Jan 28, 2004