    --
    John D Allen. CEO & President.
    Leveridge Systems INC.
    Leveridge Systems INC, Jan 28, 2004

  2. "Leveridge Systems INC" <> wrote...
    > [...]

    We get it, you're desperate. How many times are you going to
    post this off-topic?
    Victor Bazarov, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Leveridge Systems INC

    Jorge Rivera Guest

    Re: C++ on Unix - serious coding help needed. We're in the Siliconvalley location

    Victor Bazarov wrote:

    > "Leveridge Systems INC" <> wrote...
    >
    >>[...]

    > We get it, you're desperate. How many times are you going to
    > post this off-topic?

    As long as he is willing to pay 100% better than any other guy, let the
    poor fool post anything... :)

    Jorge L
    Jorge Rivera, Jan 28, 2004