C++ plugin framework

William

Hi folks,

I am planning to develope a C++ application, which has GUI,
project management, and some IO handlings, so that user can develope their
algorithem and process logic and plug into the application. I know there are
some java frameworks can do this and it seems hard to do it in C++. Does
anybody know such a framework ?

Thanks

John

Claudio Puviani

William said:
Hi folks,

I am planning to develope a C++ application, which has GUI,
project management, and some IO handlings, so that user can develope their
algorithem and process logic and plug into the application. I know there are
some java frameworks can do this and it seems hard to do it in C++. Does
anybody know such a framework ?

The moment you start talking about loaders, it becomes off-topic for this
newsgroup. Since you're dealing with GUIs (and didn't bother to mention the
platform you're using) I'll assume you're working on Windows and direct you to
any newsgroup that discusses COM, ActiveX, or DLLs.

Claudio Puviani