    i m in data structure course and i am gonna make project on c++ code
    comparator.
    plz help me in making it.

    furqan shaikh, Nov 7, 2008

  2. furqan shaikh

    Salt_Peter Guest

    On Nov 7, 2:23 am, furqan shaikh <> wrote:
    > hi can any one help me in making the c++ files comparator.
    > i m in data structure course and i am gonna make project on c++ code
    > comparator.
    > plz help me in making it.

    sure, read up on std::ifstream.

    Salt_Peter, Nov 7, 2008

  3. furqan shaikh

    Lionel B Guest

    On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 23:23:57 -0800, furqan shaikh wrote:

    > hi can any one help me in making the c++ files comparator. i m in data
    > structure course and i am gonna make project on c++ code comparator.
    > plz help me in making it.

    Ok, what have you got so far?

    --
    Lionel B

    Lionel B, Nov 7, 2008
  4. furqan shaikh

    Guest

    On Nov 7, 2:23 am, furqan shaikh <> wrote:
    > hi can any one help me in making the c++ files comparator.
    > i m in data structure course and i am gonna make project on c++ code
    > comparator.
    > plz help me in making it.

    Are you talking about a file comparator written in C++? If so, then
    take a look at the man page for the unix program called diff.

    It's functionality should give you an idea of what a file comparator
    can/should do. You can then pick what functionality you want to
    implement given your expertise and time constraints.

    HTH

    , Nov 7, 2008
  5. furqan shaikh

    red floyd Guest

    You can find some pointers at http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.2

    red floyd, Nov 7, 2008
  6. On Nov 7, 11:10 pm, red floyd <> wrote:
    > On Nov 6, 11:23 pm,furqanshaikh<> wrote:
    >
    > > hi can any one help me in making the c++ files comparator.
    > > i m in data structure course and i am gonna make project on c++ code
    > > comparator.
    > > plz help me in making it.

    > You can find some pointers athttp://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.2

    sir i am not gonna tell u to do my work but i just need ur help thats
    it.
    this is my third semester and difficult for me. and i am determined to
    do the same.

    furqan shaikh, Nov 12, 2008
  7. furqan shaikh

    red floyd Guest

    furqan shaikh wrote:
    > On Nov 7, 11:10 pm, red floyd <> wrote:
    >> On Nov 6, 11:23 pm,furqanshaikh<> wrote:
    >>
    >>> hi can any one help me in making the c++ files comparator.
    >>> i m in data structure course and i am gonna make project on c++ code
    >>> comparator.
    >>> plz help me in making it.

    >> You can find some pointers athttp://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.2

    > sir i am not gonna tell u to do my work but i just need ur help thats
    > it.
    > this is my third semester and difficult for me. and i am determined to
    > do the same.

    If you are having a problem with your assignment, ask your instructor.

    If you want *us* to help you, at least show that you've put some effort
    into it. Show us what you already have written, and where you are
    having problems. If your issue is with the algorithm, you're off-topic
    here. If your issue is with using C++ to implement your algorithm, then
    maybe you're on-topic, but *SHOW US YOUR WORK*.

    red floyd, Nov 12, 2008