C++ Primer (5th ed) - Exercise 14.5

Kveldulv

Hi all,
here is the code: http://pastebin.com/m6e74d36b
I'm stuck at highfink constructor, last line before #endif.
As parameters, I have reference to one parent class and
int member of another parent. I also have no idea how to
properly solve this so some hints would be useful.
tia

Alf P. Steinbach

* Kveldulv:
Hi all,
here is the code: http://pastebin.com/m6e74d36b
I'm stuck at highfink constructor, last line before #endif.
As parameters, I have reference to one parent class and
int member of another parent. I also have no idea how to
properly solve this so some hints would be useful.

Post the problem, describe your solution, post the relevant code, etc.

See the FAQ about how to post.

Cheers, & hth.,

- Alf

cront

Hi all,
here is the code: http://pastebin.com/m6e74d36b
I'm stuck at highfink constructor, last line before #endif.
As parameters, I have reference to one parent class and
int member of another parent. I also have no idea how to
properly solve this so some hints would be useful.
tia

C++ primer 5/e ?

Latest edition of C++ Primer is 4th and it is on my desk.