C++ primer

asdf

any guys read C++ primer 4th edition?

I think that there is a small mistake on the page 163.

Where can I find the errata?

pauldepstein

asdf said:
any guys read C++ primer 4th edition?

I think that there is a small mistake on the page 163.

Where can I find the errata?

I am studying intensely from this book. I did not spot any mistake on
page 163, although I think I did spot mistakes on other pages (I forget
the details.)

Please tell me the mistake you spotted.

[You probably already know this but single statements following a loop
construct like "while" or "for" do not need to be in curly braces.]

Paul Epstein

pauldepstein

asdf said:
any guys read C++ primer 4th edition?

I think that there is a small mistake on the page 163.

Where can I find the errata?

Don't know about an errata list but there seems to be a significant
error on page 407, section 11.3 Revisiting Iterators. I tested the
code in 11.3.1 and it yields different results to those claimed in the
text. When I read the text, I thought "That doesn't make sense --
those can't be the results." Sure enough, when I compiled the code,
the results were different from what the text said, but in line with my
expectations.

Paul Epstein