    Kip Warner
    Vertigo
    http://TheVertigo.com
    Kip, Jul 4, 2005

  2. Kip

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 21:51:24 GMT, "Kip" <>
    wrote in comp.lang.c++:

    > Greetings everyone,
    >
    > Is there anyone here who could point me to a page or pdf that has a
    > list of the sizes of all of the C primitive data types on various
    > implementations such as SPARC, x86, PowerPC, etc?

    As has already been pointed out in comp.lang.c, where you multi-posted
    rather than cross-posted this, SPARC, x86, and PowerPC are processors,
    or processor families. They are not implementations of C.

    Again as already mentioned in comp.lang.c, if you are interested in
    such details for a particular compiler on a particular processor
    architecture, check the documentation for that compiler.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    Jack Klein, Jul 5, 2005