C++ Professionals invited

Discussion in 'C++' started by IT Recruiter, May 18, 2006.

  1. IT Recruiter

    IT Recruiter Guest

    Hi

    We have bagged a new project based on networking domain.

    We require a full team(uptill Project Lead) to start the project at the
    earliest.

    Anyone who is having 1+ years exp in C++ programming(preferrable
    networking) are open to forward their updated resueme to me.

    Location of the position will be "Mumbai".

    Feel free to get back to me for any clarification.

    Regards
    Swati
    09819496936
    Mumbai