C program data to Excel

shai.rozenblit

Hi,
I have a c program that returns a list of about 50 numbers, and I need
to build a graph out of them in excel.
What is the easiest and fastest way to do that?

Ian Collins

Hi,
I have a c program that returns a list of about 50 numbers, and I need
to build a graph out of them in excel.
What is the easiest and fastest way to do that?
The easiest way to output a list of number for [insert your preferred
spreadsheet here] is to output them as a comma separated list.