C++ Program Execution

Discussion in 'C++' started by Alexander.David.R@gmail.com, Oct 20, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    I have been getting to know C and C++ alot lately and have come up with
    the same problem with each program that I write. When I compile the
    program, it comes out with no errors. I can solve those no problem
    (usually just a misplaced semicolon) but when it comes to executing the
    program to verify my program works correctly, after I input one or
    sometimes two variables it closes the window that it is running in. I
    have tried using both Visual Studio 2003 and Dev-C++ to compile and run
    the programs and it does the same thing in each. Anyone have an ideas
    as to why this is happening? I will include code for one that I am just
    starting off writing in this post to help you see what is writen.
    Thanks in advance for all help recieved.

    David

    // Code Start:
    #include <iostream>

    int main()