    any one please help me on what tools/methods i need to use.

    thanks

    Vj
    VJ, Sep 8, 2004

  2. On 8 Sep 2004 02:52:45 -0700
    (VJ) wrote:

    > I am working on a project to derive a flow chart from a c program. Can
    > any one please help me on what tools/methods i need to use.

    Sorry, I dunno if I understand you correctly, but if I did, you'll
    probably want something like "dia".
    Furthermore note that this is off topic here, because this newsgroup is
    about the c language itself.

    best regards
    Moritz Beller
    --
    web http://www.4momo.de
    mail momo dot beller at t-online dot de
    Moritz Beller, Sep 8, 2004

  3. VJ

    Malcolm Guest

    "VJ" <> wrote

    > I am working on a project to derive a flow chart from a c program. Can
    > any one please help me on what tools/methods i need to use.

    There are flowcharting packages out there. To do a proper job you basically
    need to write a C compiler, except that you output a flowchart rather than
    machine instructions. This is not impossible, but quite a challenge.
    Malcolm, Sep 8, 2004
  4. VJ

    Jerald Guest

    VJ wrote:

    > I am working on a project to derive a flow chart from a c program. Can
    > any one please help me on what tools/methods i need to use.

    Search freshmeat.net for CodeViz.
    If you don't have linux it's possible to set up a linux box,
    take the source there, generate the charts and go view them on
    windows.

    Gerald
    Jerald, Sep 9, 2004