C program to flowchart

VJ

Hello Group,

I am working on a project to derive a flow chart from a c program. Can
any one please help me on what tools/methods i need to use.

thanks

Vj

Moritz Beller

On 8 Sep 2004 02:52:45 -0700
I am working on a project to derive a flow chart from a c program. Can
any one please help me on what tools/methods i need to use.

Sorry, I dunno if I understand you correctly, but if I did, you'll
probably want something like "dia".
Furthermore note that this is off topic here, because this newsgroup is
about the c language itself.

best regards
Moritz Beller

Malcolm

VJ said:
I am working on a project to derive a flow chart from a c program. Can
any one please help me on what tools/methods i need to use.
There are flowcharting packages out there. To do a proper job you basically
need to write a C compiler, except that you output a flowchart rather than
machine instructions. This is not impossible, but quite a challenge.

Jerald

VJ wrote:

I am working on a project to derive a flow chart from a c program. Can
any one please help me on what tools/methods i need to use.

Search freshmeat.net for CodeViz.
If you don't have linux it's possible to set up a linux box,
take the source there, generate the charts and go view them on
windows.

Gerald