C++ Programmer

Discussion in 'C++' started by Mike, Mar 21, 2007.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Dear Consultant,

    My name is Ganesh Kumar Singh and I work for Objectwin Technologies
    Inc.we are looking for people with C++,OOD,UML skills for contract and
    Fulltime opportunities across US

    We were hoping to confirm your availability and interest to consider
    the many job openings we presently have available. If you are not
    currently available, I would like to update our records so that we may
    be a resource for you in search of your next work assignment.

    Please feel free to contact me at the number below or via email or
    send me the best number and time to contact you so we can discuss the
    specific opportunities available.

    Finally, if you have new information, such as your availability date
    or updated resume, please forward and I will update our system. If
    you are not presently interested in an assignment but know others who
    may be, please consider forwarding me their contact information.

    Best Regards,

    Ganesh Kumar Singh| ObjectWin Technology Inc.
    A Certified MBE Company
    Work: 713.518.1043| Fax: 713.782.8283
    Email: | URL: www.objectwin.com

    Mike, Mar 21, 2007