    C programmers like heathfield and navia are no match for java/C++
    programmers
    face it, no one wants C programmerss..java /c++ is the in thing

    broli, Apr 2, 2008

  2. broli

    Neil Guest

    broli wrote:
    > its because they know C is inferior and they are at a much lower
    > level.
    >
    > C programmers like heathfield and navia are no match for java/C++
    > programmers
    > face it, no one wants C programmerss..java /c++ is the in thing

    Troll Much?
    I bow to your languages obvious superiority

    Neil, Apr 3, 2008

  3. broli

    santosh Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > broli wrote:
    >> its because they know C is inferior and they are at a much lower
    >> level.
    >>
    >> C programmers like heathfield and navia are no match for java/C++
    >> programmers
    >> face it, no one wants C programmerss..java /c++ is the in thing

    > Troll Much?
    > I bow to your languages obvious superiority

    This case is a real backstabber too. He got quite a lot of help for his
    C problem and apparently decided that he would express his
    gratefullness by trolling.

    santosh, Apr 3, 2008
  4. In article <ft24qs$9jc$>,
    santosh <> wrote:
    >Neil wrote:
    >
    >> broli wrote:
    >>> its because they know C is inferior and they are at a much lower
    >>> level.
    >>>
    >>> C programmers like heathfield and navia are no match for java/C++
    >>> programmers
    >>> face it, no one wants C programmerss..java /c++ is the in thing

    >> Troll Much?
    >> I bow to your languages obvious superiority

    >This case is a real backstabber too. He got quite a lot of help for his
    >C problem and apparently decided that he would express his
    >gratefullness by trolling.

    I believe the technical term for this is: Whoosh!!!

    Kenny McCormack, Apr 3, 2008