c++ programmers needed in the South of France

knarfben110

- Fluent English
- Beginners and experts

- Experience in C, C++, Java, Unix,Oracle and SQL,UML modeling / Rose
(school project ok or professional experience)

or Experience in PHP, MySQL, C, C++, Linux, Ajax, web 2.0

or Experience in Java/J2EE

Steady positions and good salary !!
nice area&Great weather (seashore & mountains)

Please send resume&cover letter.

Frank

GeekBoy

Ge Chunyuan said:
Is it only available to French?
or foreigners can also ...

Since French despise English because it has made their once world spoken
meaningless, they don't much learn English trying to preserve their culture.
I have even heard about French government trying to bann English in French
web sites.

Therefore I would say it is for foreigners.