    files in Java.

    Also, any class avaliable similar to the Getopt package in Perl?
    Thanks!

    Hongyu, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Hongyu wrote:
    > I am wondering whether there is any C++ template class somewhere that
    > is able to read input parameters in a similar fasion like the property
    > files in Java.
    >
    > Also, any class avaliable similar to the Getopt package in Perl?
    > Thanks!

    You might look at the new Boost Program Options library:

    http://www.boost.org/doc/html/program_options.html

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Turkanis, Jan 29, 2005

  3. Hongyu

    Hongyu Guest

    Thanks, Jonathan. I do like those libaries from Boost.

    On the other hand, sometimes I need to feed more than a couple of
    parameters to my C++ program, which can be awkward just using command
    options. My current solution is to use a XML file to wrap those
    parameters.

    Hongyu, Feb 3, 2005
  4. Hongyu wrote:
    > Thanks, Jonathan. I do like those libaries from Boost.
    >
    > On the other hand, sometimes I need to feed more than a couple of
    > parameters to my C++ program, which can be awkward just using command
    > options. My current solution is to use a XML file to wrap those
    > parameters.

    The program_options library also supports config files.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Turkanis, Feb 4, 2005