c++ query??

Discussion in 'C++' started by vaibhav ranjan, May 5, 2012.

  1. Write a C/C++ program to show the result of a stored procedure
    "PROC_RESET_MAIL" on database "USER_NOTIFY"
    vaibhav ranjan, May 5, 2012

  2. vaibhav ranjan

    Ian Collins Guest

    On 05/ 6/12 06:49 AM, vaibhav ranjan wrote:
    > Write a C/C++ program to show the result of a stored procedure
    > "PROC_RESET_MAIL" on database "USER_NOTIFY"

    Why?

    --
    Ian Collins
    Ian Collins, May 6, 2012

  3. vaibhav ranjan

    Jorgen Grahn Guest

    On Sat, 2012-05-05, vaibhav ranjan wrote:
    > Write a C/C++ program to show the result of a stored procedure
    > "PROC_RESET_MAIL" on database "USER_NOTIFY"

    You are in the wrong group; comp.lang.c++ is about the C++ language,
    and it doesn't have built-in support for talking to the kind of
    database you're using.

    /Jorgen

    --
    // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .
    \X/ snipabacken.se> O o .
    Jorgen Grahn, May 6, 2012
  4. vaibhav ranjan

    red floyd Guest

    On 5/5/2012 5:16 PM, Jorgen Grahn wrote:
    > On Sat, 2012-05-05, vaibhav ranjan wrote:
    >> Write a C/C++ program to show the result of a stored procedure
    >> "PROC_RESET_MAIL" on database "USER_NOTIFY"

    > You are in the wrong group; comp.lang.c++ is about the C++ language,
    > and it doesn't have built-in support for talking to the kind of
    > database you're using.
    >
    > /Jorgen

    comp.lang.c++ also doesn't have built-in support for DOING YOUR
    STUPID HOMEWORK!!!!

    See FAQ 5.2

    Alternatively, how much are you going to pay me to write this
    program?

    Or just post your instructor's email address, and we'll save
    you the trouble of submitting it as well.
    red floyd, May 6, 2012
  5. vaibhav ranjan

    gwowen Guest

    On May 5, 7:49 pm, vaibhav ranjan <>
    wrote:
    > Write a C/C++ program to show the result of a stored procedure
    > "PROC_RESET_MAIL" on database "USER_NOTIFY"

    Oh, OK.

    tum ... tum ... tum ...

    Ok, done it. And, I've got to say, I learnt a *lot*. I think you
    probably will when you do it, too.
    gwowen, May 8, 2012