    would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    CC

    crazee_cruzer, Jan 21, 2005

  2. crazee_cruzer wrote:
    > I'm somewhat new to C++ on Linux (having used Java for a while) and I
    > need to know where I can find the reference documents for C++ library
    > functions, so that I can get going. I'm using the g++ compiler. Help
    > would be greatly appreciated.

    "The C++ Standard Library" book by Josuttis.

    Victor Bazarov, Jan 21, 2005

  3. crazee_cruzer

    rossum Guest

    On 21 Jan 2005 12:24:07 -0800, "crazee_cruzer"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm somewhat new to C++ on Linux (having used Java for a while) and I
    >need to know where I can find the reference documents for C++ library
    >functions, so that I can get going. I'm using the g++ compiler. Help
    >would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >CC

    On line at http://www.dinkumware.com/refxcpp.html or
    http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/ for the former STL (plus a few SGI
    extensions).

    rossum

    --

    The ultimate truth is that there is no Ultimate Truth

    rossum, Jan 21, 2005