C++ Senior Developer - Architect/Designer - N. Wilkeboro, NC [USA]

Discussion in 'Java' started by sanjayjainuk@yahoo.co.uk, Jul 3, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Quoin is seeking an energetic and diligent individual to join our team.
    Quoin is an application development and system integration company that
    specializes in software development.

    We offer challenging opportunities for technology professionals who
    thrive in a collaborative and team-oriented environment. We provide
    innovative technology solutions for complex IT problems in online
    publishing, e-commerce, and Information Systems. Our professional staff
    has extensive experience in all phases of the development lifecycle -
    planning, requirements, analysis and design, implementation, testing
    and integration. These phases are managed using a proven methodology
    that leads to successful development of software solutions.

    We would like to hear from you, if you:

    * Enjoy working in an energetic and collaborative environment.
    * Want an opportunity to use leading edge tools and implement
    innovative designs.
    * Wish to work with highly knowledgeable and experienced colleagues
    on a range of projects.

    We have an ongoing, challenging, reengineering effort for a large
    retail client. Some travel may be needed.

    This position requires:

    * Strong C++ expertise, 5 or more years.
    * Excellent design and communications skills.
    * Leadership by example with the client team.

    Additional skills:

    * AIX
    * Source Code Control (CVS)
    * C++ libraries (Standard, Boost, Qt)
    * Defect and issue tracking (Tigris Scarab)
    * Unit testing framework (cxxtest)
    * Performance Testing (Mercury, QC Replay)
    * Code quality and metrics tools (cccc)
    * Code Coverage tools (BullseyeCoverage)
    * Java and J2EE experience for future projects
    * Experience in Retail IT
    * Experience with continuous integration and agile techniques.

    Please email your resume to in pdf format

    , Jul 3, 2006

  2. LukaszP Guest

    ntg

    LukaszP, Jul 3, 2006