  1. Guest

    How can i declare an array in c#?

    , Sep 30, 2006

  2. said:

    > How can i declare an array in c#?

    extern int array[ARRAY_LEN]; /* save this line in a file called c#.c */

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999
    Richard Heathfield, Sep 30, 2006

  3. Skarmander Guest

    wrote:
    > How can i declare an array in c#?

    Declare it in C and transpose it by a semitone?

    Failing that, Google is your friend, as is microsoft.public.dotnet.vsharp.
    But don't bother them with trivial questions like these; they show you're
    lazy in the bad way.

    S.
    Skarmander, Sep 30, 2006
  4. clayne Guest

    Skarmander wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > How can i declare an array in c#?
    > >

    > Declare it in C and transpose it by a semitone?
    >
    > S.

    Oh man, that was comedy gold.
    clayne, Sep 30, 2006
  5. Skarmander Guest

    clayne wrote:
    > Skarmander wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> How can i declare an array in c#?
    >>>

    >> Declare it in C and transpose it by a semitone?
    >>

    > Oh man, that was comedy gold.

    You don't want to know how much fun I had when C# was first announced. Oh,
    the endless stream of bad puns!

    Of course, the joke wears thin quickly, but then, so does one's patience at
    posts like the OP's.

    S.
    Skarmander, Sep 30, 2006
  6. writes:
    > How can i declare an array in c#?

    In case you didn't pick up on the sarcasm, the point being made is
    that this is the wrong place to ask. C and C# are two different
    languages; asking about C# here makes no more sense than asking about
    Cobol.

    There's probably some microsoft.* group where your question would be
    topical. (Though I would think that something as fundamental as how
    to declare an array should be covered in any decent book or tutorial.)

    Keith Thompson, Sep 30, 2006