C++ Software Engineer

Discussion in 'C++' started by technical recruiter, Jul 26, 2011.

  1. I am working on following rek, if you or any of your friend is
    interested , please send me matching profile at

    Title : Software Engineer IV

    Location : San jose CA

    Duration: 6 months +

    * Code highly available, testable, scalable, monitorable components
    using C++
    * Design core, backend software components that interact with
    databases and other services.
    * Conduct design and code reviews

    Job Requirements
    BSEE, CS or other relevant technical degree required.
    5+ years professional related experience or Master’s Degree and 3+
    * Experience building and designing large-scale server applications.
    * Expert knowledge developing and debugging in C++ on Linux.
    * Knowledge of Object Oriented principles.
    * Knowledge of SOA
    * Experience with working on Relational Databases, SQL. Knowledge of
    Oracle preferred.
    * Excellent oral and written communication skills

    technical recruiter, Jul 26, 2011

  2. red floyd

    red floyd Guest

    red floyd, Jul 29, 2011