C standard library header files in C++

Simon Elliott

For new C++ code which uses the C standard library, there's a new
convention for includes, for example, <stdio.h> becomes <cstdio>.

What happens with some of the more obscure headers such as <termios.h>?
Where can I find a list of headers which should be accessed using the
newer format?

Victor Bazarov

Simon said:
For new C++ code which uses the C standard library, there's a new
convention for includes, for example, <stdio.h> becomes <cstdio>.

What happens with some of the more obscure headers such as <termios.h>?
Where can I find a list of headers which should be accessed using the
newer format?

The list of standard headers exists in the Standard. Get yourself a copy.
<termios.h> is not a standard header. Whoever makes it should tell you if
you need to change it. AFAICT none of non-standard headers fall under the
'stick the c in front of the name and drop the dot-h' scheme.