C++ Standards

rkldabs

Hi,

I would like to know about some of the terminology of the C++
standards.

As per my understanding the current official C++ standard is approved
by ISO and is called ISO14882. The URL http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/
indicates that the latest draft standard is N2691. Is my understanding
correct? I also want to know what is the concept behind N* documents.

Regards,
Dabs.

puzzlecracker

They're numbered documents. No deep concept, just a way of keeping
track of what's what.

--
  Pete
(www.petebecker.com/tr1book)

Where can I find what's 100% accepted in the new standard? I am sort
of confused as to what made it ,what didn't or/and under
consideration.

Thanks

Ian Collins

*Please* don't quote signatures.
Where can I find what's 100% accepted in the new standard? I am sort
of confused as to what made it ,what didn't or/and under
consideration.
You'd have to borrow a Trardis and hop into the future to read the
published document. For now, check the draft.

Johannes Bauer

Ian said:
You'd have to borrow a Trardis and hop into the future to read the
published document. For now, check the draft.

Wasn't that "Tardis"? And wouldn't a Delorean do as well?

Regards,
Johannes